Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Gospel Oak is a friendly local pub with a really nice patio and comfy dining areas. We have a huge food menu, and there’s loads of choice at the bar as well. Bringing the kids over for lunch or tea? Great! They’ll like choosing food from our fab children’s menu. It’s got all the teatime classics, plus modern favourites. They’ll love the tuck shop. It’s bursting with delicious goodies that you can eat in or take home.
Stop off for a swift one or get a few mates out for craft beers and burgers. We do cracking world curries. Meeting the girls for food and a couple of cheeky drinks? We do wines from Italy, South Africa, and New Zealand. If it’s Friday, crack open a bottle of prosecco. Love a Mojito? We’ll get the cocktail shakers out and mix up a storm. Get everyone together and catch up. You’ll need something to nibble on. Order a bunch of sharers and dig in.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus